Meteor Youth Voluntary Club: Seoul Free Tour guides
• Help experience unforgettable travels in Seoul for foreign tourists from various cultures through volunteer.
• Improve the Image of Korea Internationally by facilitating cultural exchange
• Empower Korean Youth through networking and civic engagement
WHAT DOES 'METEOR' MEAN?
Meteor, also known as a shooting star or a near-death star, flashes its last shiniest light and falls down towards us. It is a disappearing star. However, making wishes looking at a falling meteor in the sky has been a long tradition for people around the world. As if you are inspired by seeing a shining meteor wherever you are, you can be inspired by Korea youths of 'METEOR' during korea trip. and thus 'Meteor' symbolizes joyful expectations for korea trip with which make your heart throbbing. Just like a real meteor, Meteor Youth Voluntary Club aims to exceed foreign tourists' satisfaction thorough our tour volunteering.
This is why you should register for our tour!
1. You can have some unforgettable memories with local college students who live in Seoul and are outgoing, enthusiastic and bright.
2. You can experience 'real' korea. We are good at helping experience what the professional tour guides to introduce only famous attractions can not do.
3. You can make friendships with active Korean youths because we purely volunteer for foreign tourists with sincere heart. It is easy to recognize that.
On below site, You can see what we do for a tour and how we serve our mission to give you a good memory.
Connect with 'Meteor Youth Volunteer Club' on Facebook!
You can find 'Meteor Youth Voluntary Club' group on facebook.
Please join us and talk with our club members.